Here's a glimpse of how I write my to-do lists for dinners.
- salt baked chicken served with
Lentil, parsley, lemon, & curry dip
Beet root humus
Minted bean dip
- roasted butternut squash & red onion with roasted garlic & Tahini
- Toasted Lebanese flat bread
- Vietnamese pickle Carrot & Beansprout salad with mustard seeds
- honeyed rose, pistachio, rice pudding with vanilla, cardamom and cinnamon
- frozen chocolate loaf with sliced pistachios
There you have it folks a sharing dinner that after shopping took three hours to make.
Let me know what you think.
That's it for now ...
Salt & Sparkle = Life Remarkable